General Purpose Black Electrical Tape
WOD EL7xx-B* Electrical Tape is a Plasticized PVC film premium grade with an aggressive rubber based adhesive in OSHA colors; It is a UL 1.5 in. listed core. Flame retardant and cold resistant.
7 Sizes Available:
3/8 in. - 1/2 in. - 3/4 in. - 1 in. - 1.5 in. 2 in. - 3 in. - 4 in.
Whether you are re-wiring, installing, splicing, your home electrics, working on electrical projects, or just choosing a creative, economical way to decorate your home, office or car. You don't have to worry about it melting or catching fire! Quick identification of electrical phases - Circuits - Feeders and branches.
Other Applications Include
Hockey Sticks - Shin pads - Drum Sticks
- Adhesive: Rubber Resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 7 mils What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 14 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 16 lb/in
- Elongation: 200%
- Application Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 176°F
- Dielectrical Breakdown: 6KV
- Certifications: UL listed
- Core: 3" neutral core/carton
Alternative to: Permacel 220; IPG 6180; Tesa 4208; Berry Plastics Polyken 777.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.