Professional Grade General Purpose Electrical Tape
WOD Electrical Tape is 7mm wide Plasticized PVC film with an aggressive rubber based adhesive in OSHA colors; rolls are individually CSTB-wrapped and labeled. It is a UL/CSA 1.5 in. listed core. Flame retardant and cold resistant.
11 Colors available
Black - Yellow - Green - Orange - Purple - White - Red - Blue - Gray - Brown - Pink
Rainbow Pack 3/4 in. includes
White - Black - Yellow - Orange - Red - Blue - Green - Purple - Gray - Pink
Rainbow Pack 3/8", 1/2", 1", 1.5", 2", 3" in. Includes
Black - Yellow - Green - Orange - White - Red - Blue - Gray.
Whether you are re-wiring, installing, splicing, your home electrics, working on electrical projects, or just choosing a creative, economical way to decorate your home, office or car. Our 11 colors of vinyl tape give you hundreds of possible color combinations for labeling electric work or creating your DIY craft project, and you don't have to worry about it melting or catching fire! Quick identification of electrical phases - Circuits - Feeders and branches.
- Adhesive: Rubber Resin How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 7 mils What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 13 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 16 lb/in
- Elongation: 200%
- Application Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 176°F
- Dielectrical Breakdown: 6KV
- Specification Met: UL/CSA listed
- Core: 3" neutral core/carton
Alternative to: Permacel 220; IPG 6180; Tesa 4208; Berry Plastics Polyken 777.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.