Kraft Flatback Tape
WOD FKT7 Kraft Flatback Paper Packaging Tape is a brown color kraft flatback paper coated with a natural/synthetic rubber blend adhesive system. Good for carton sealing applications, moderate demand splicing applications, tabbing and/or core starting. Complies with Postal Regulation for Uninsured Packages. May be used in picture framing applications to seal back of frame/artwork due to its ability to stick to its own backing. This tape is a pressure-sensitive adhesive tape and does not need water to activate it like a gummed paper tape. The tape is hand-tearable and is not repulpable.
This tape has a more matte (less shiny) surface than Shurtape FP-96 Kraft paper tape. Also please note that since this is a very soft tape you will often times see gapping and pressure points along the side of the rolls once it is cut to width; however this will not affect the performance of the tape.
- Used for carton sealing, packaging, core starting, tabbing, splicing, picture framing, silk screening, and beaming/leasing.
- Other applications include picture framing to seal back of frame/artwork
- Adhesive: Natural/synthetic rubber blend How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Flatback paper
- Thickness: 7.3 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 55 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 175°F
- Elongation: 7%
- Specification Met: PPP-T-42C, Type II; CID A-A-883B, Type II
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG 530, 534 & 539; Tesa 4313; HYSTIK 886; Shurtape FP97
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.