Gaffer Tape LOW GLOSS FINISH FILM
WOD GTC12 is a High Quality Gaffer Tape polyethylene coated cloth laminated to a low gloss finish film , coated with a Natural Rubber based adhesive. Conforms well to irregular surfaces and will not twist or curl during application. Excellent water , vapor and abrasion resistance. Clean removal on most surfaces (surface type & dwell time may affect performance). Suitable for entertainment type applications where minimal visibility of tape is desired (i.e. "spike" tape).
• High quality rubber adhesive that leaves no gummy residue
• Non reflective that blends-in appropriately with the background
• Flexibility to conform well on irregular surfaces will not twist or curlGreat for Professional Industries and Home Applications
Film and TV Shoots , Studio filming , Theatre/Stage Production , Automotive industry , Sports Productions , Churches , Film Schools , Broadcasting Classes , Box-Sealing , Lighting & Audio/Visual Technicians , Photography , Floor Marking , Holds Down wires to podiums , Musical Gear , Microphones/Guitar Cables , Straps , Drums , Drum Sticks , Mixing Boards and Consoles
Used for bookbinding , repair tape , wrapping , bundling , protecting wires , sealing tape , hockey tape - handle outdoor weather and a range of temperaturesTechnical Properties
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 76 mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.8 Mils (carrier , adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 29 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 36 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31°F to 176°F
- Elongation: 12%
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: Shurtape PC-625; Scapa 125.
Note: Other colors available as special order; MOQ = 12 cases per color. Call for Details.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.