Advanced Strength Industrial Grade Duct Tape
WOD DTC10 is an Advanced Strength Industrial Grade Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive included to this tape is of high quality and makes the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces; Also, control the tape from twisting or curling. This excellent water resistance tape can be torn and removed off easily. Makes it useful for export shipments to ensure it is waterproof and safe; Vinyl repairing, wrapping a parcel, and ductwork sealing are other usages of Duct Tape. Tape is Available in 18 Vibrant Colors and can be used for color coding as well.
- High-quality material for easy and useful application on uneven surfaces.
- Excellent water and abrasion resistance.
- For Color Coding or ductwork sealing and seaming.
Great for Packaging Industries
This Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Duct Tape is used as a quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments. It has endless possibilities and utilities when it comes to household puttering. This fun and colorful tape can be a creative purchase for your crafty kid. A stagehand can use it for several jobs and applications.
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 38 Mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 10.2 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 18 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31°F to 176°F
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: Tesa 64662; IPG AC30 and AC36; 3M 6969; Scapa 248; Shurtape PC-610 and PC-620; Berry Plastics Polyken 223; Nashua 398.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.