Low Density Polyethylene Film Tape
WOD LDPFT-7R offers an excellent combination of strength and durability for your most versatile project requirements. Typically used in the industrial, maintenance, and construction industries as well as for abatement applications, WOD LDPFT-7R features many benefits such as good adhesion, removes cleanly from many surfaces, and is repositionable.
LDPFT-7R Polyethylene Film Tape has a polyethylene (PE) film backing which makes the tape conformable and flexible to simple or complicated curves and structures. In addition, this tape has excellent durability and solvent resistance, high tack for a secure bond, and low elongation for a consistent surface bond.
Tape is Available in 4 Vibrant Colors
Clear - Black - White - Red
- Convention industry - bundling carpet, securing poly carpet protection, color coding, and more
- Abatement industry - hang and patch poly sheeting, seal waste disposal bags and more
- Low tack adhesive suitable for surface protection applications, overlaminate & patching where a highly conformable and clear material is required.
- Excellent moisture barrier that Conforms well to irregular surfaces
- Designed for masking of windows and doors in stucco applications.
- Short-term masking for stucco and plaster
- Great for general protection against moisture, UV, chemicals, solvents, and abrasion.
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Low density polyethylene (LDPE) film
- Thickness: 7 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 18 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 80%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Scapa 135; Berry Plastics Polyken 833 & 757.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.