Commercial Grade Filament Strapping Tape or String Reinforced Tape
WOD FIL-825 Filament Tape is a fiberglass reinforced polypropylene rubber based pressure sensitive strapping tape applications include box closing, strapping, palletizing, box reinforcing and general bundling. It adheres quickly and strongly to a variety of surfaces including most plastics, metals, and fiberboard. with a 91 oz/in. adhesion, 6.0% elongation, and 3 in. neutral core.
WOD FIL-825 Commercial Grade Filament Strapping Tape is a useful solution to bundle odd-shaped materials and seal packages. This tape can be used to secure loose parts during shipment and has superior carton sealing strength for your heaviest loads. Use WOD FIL-825 to reinforce packages and as an economic alternative to plastic or metal strapping.
- Uses for the Heavy-Duty Tape include: Box closing and sealing, Reinforcing, Packaging, Carton sealing, Bundling operations, Holding, Strapping, and General bundling
- Used for tabbing/seaming in the metal fabricating industry.
- For home, business and industrial use
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Heavy Duty Packing Tape
- Great for reinforcement of shipping cartons as well as bundling and strapping of heavy goods and securing pallets, which are exposed to shocks during transport.
- Adhesive: Hot Melt Synthetic Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Fiberglass filament reinforced polypropylene film
- Thickness: 4.3 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 91 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 130 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 6%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Taratape 190, 193; IPG RG-3, RG-303, RG-788; Tesa 53318; Shurtape GS500; Sicad FG10.
Note: Most of our items can be custom converted to your Width and Length needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.