Commodity Grade Filament Strapping Tape or String Reinforced Tape
WOD UFST39 Filament Tape is a fiberglass reinforced polypropylene rubber based pressure sensitive strapping tape applications include box closing, strapping, palletizing, box reinforcing and general bundling. It adheres quickly and strongly to a variety of surfaces including most plastics, metals, and fiberboard. with a 69 oz/in. adhesion, 4.0% elongation, and 3 in. neutral core.
WOD UFST39 Commodity Grade Filament Strapping Tape is a useful solution to bundle odd-shaped materials and seal packages. This tape can be used to secure loose parts during shipment and has superior carton sealing strength for your heaviest loads. Use WOD UFST39 to reinforce packages and as an economic alternative to plastic or metal strapping.
- Uses for the Heavy-Duty Tape include: Box closing and sealing, Reinforcing, Packaging, Carton sealing, Bundling operations, Holding, Strapping, and General bundling
- Used for tabbing/seaming in the metal fabricating industry.
- For home, business and industrial use
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Heavy Duty Packing Tape
- Great for reinforcement of shipping cartons as well as bundling and strapping of heavy goods and securing pallets, which are exposed to shocks during transport.
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Fiberglass filament reinforced polypropylene film
- Thickness: 3.9 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 69 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 92 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 4%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Taratape 199CS; IPG RG-286; Tesa 53317; 3M 8934, 8959; Cantech 179; Shurtape GS490; Berry Plastics Polyken 704.
Note: Most of our items can be custom converted to your Width and Length needs. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.