Utility Grade Duct Tape
WOD DTC8 is an Advanced Strength Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive included to this tape is of high quality and makes the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces; Also, control the tape from twisting or curling. This excellent water resistance tape can be torn and removed off easily. An exported shipment needs a careful packaging to ensure it is waterproof and safe. This tape has great elements included to assure that. Vinyl repairing, wrapping a parcel, and ductwork sealing are other usages of Duct Tape. This tape is available in Black and Silver colors
- High-quality material for easy and useful application on uneven surfaces.
- Excellent water and abrasion resistance.
- For ductwork sealing and seaming.
Great for Packaging Industries
The Duct Tape is used as a quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments. It has endless possibilities and utilities when it comes to household puttering, general maintenance, pipe wrapping, carpet fixing, AC duct seaming and joint sealing
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 50 Mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 7.2 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 44 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 31 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Elongation: 12%
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: CDT-8GP, Cantech 88-21 and 93-21; Nashua 307; Berry Plastics Polyken 917; IPG AC10; Scapa 460 and 590.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.