Gaffers Tape LOW GLOSS FINISH FILM
WOD CGT-80CAM is a High Quality Gaffer Tape polyethylene coated cloth laminated to a low gloss finish film, coated with a Natural Rubber based adhesive. Conforms well to irregular surfaces and will not twist or curl during application. Excellent water, vapor and abrasion resistance. Clean removal on most surfaces (surface type & dwell time may affect performance). Suitable for entertainment type applications where minimal visibility of tape is desired (i.e. "spike" tape).
• High quality rubber adhesive that leaves no gummy residue
• Non reflective that blends-in appropriately with the background
• Flexibility to conform well on irregular surfaces will not twist or curlGreat for Professional Industries and Home Applications
Film and TV Shoots, Studio filming, Theatre/Stage Production, Automotive industry, Sports Productions, Churches, Film Schools, Broadcasting Classes, Box-Sealing, Lighting & Audio/Visual Technicians, Photography, Floor Marking, Holds Down wires to podiums, Musical Gear, Microphones/Guitar Cables, Straps, Drums, Drum Sticks, Mixing Boards and Consoles
Used for bookbinding, repair tape, wrapping, bundling, protecting wires, sealing tape, hockey tape - handle outdoor weather and a range of temperaturesTechnical Properties
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 76 mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.8 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 30 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 36 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 23°F to 95°F
- Elongation: 12%
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: Shurtape PC-625; Scapa 125.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.