Advanced Strength Contractor Grade Duct Tape
Advanced Strength Contractor Grade Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive included to this tape is of high quality and makes the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces. Materials also control tape from twisting or curling. This excellent water resistance tape can be torn and removed off easily. An exported shipment needs a careful packaging to ensure it is waterproof and safe. Vinyl repairing, wrapping a parcel, and ductwork sealing are usages of this tape.
- High-quality material for easy and useful application on uneven surfaces.
- Excellent water and abrasion resistance.
- For Color Coding or ductwork sealing and seaming.
Great for Contractor Industries
Heavy Duty Contractor Grade Duct Tape has excellent shear values to surface and backing. It has good conformability and excellent resistance to tear. Used in HVAC industry to provide an excellent seal for thermal insulation and air conditioning ducts; as a moisture barrier for both indoor and outdoor applications; asbestos abatement applications; quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments; for splicing, vinyl repair, protecting, and bundling.
This fun and colorful tape can be a creative purchase for your crafty kid. A stagehand can use it for several jobs and applications.
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 63 Mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.8 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 30 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31°F to 176°F
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: Berry Plastics Polyken 227; IPG AC43; Shurtape PC621 and PC-721; Ideal 469; Scapa 146; Tesa 64663; Achem DT39.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.