Industrial Grade Polyester Card Splicing Tape & Printed Circuit Board Tape
WOD PFT38BS is a 2 mil polyester film coated with a 1.8 mil residue-free silicone adhesive. One of the cleanest and strongest splicing tapes available. Its high adhesion and extremely stable adhesive system give it excellent resistance to photo processing chemicals, acids, oils, solvents, aging, staining and water immersion. Superior performance splicing tape used to bond photographic film to leader card during processing in automated equipment Excellent masking tape for powder coating applications; used for masking adhesive seams in metal bonding processes. Used for splicing siliconized papers, films and non-woven materials in converting.
- Used for component packaging & electrical insulation, edge reinforcement on books, webs, and more
- Used for masking adhesive seams in metal bonding processes
- Protects surfaces from splashes and chemical fumes in tin/lead stripping and gold tab plating.
- suitable for photo processing chemistry, acids, oils, solvents, aging, water immersion and staining.
- For splicing siliconized papers, films and non-woven materials in converting.
- Adhesive: Fully cured silicone How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Thickness: 3.8 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 100%
- Dielectric Strength: 6,000 volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 350°F
- Max Service/Operating Temperature (45 min.): 225°C (437°F)
- Specification Met: UL510 Class B (130°C / 266°F)
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Ideal 9209, 9211, 9212, 9249; TLC 934; 3M 8902, 8464; St. Gobain SP-2150, M830, M832; Scapa 572; Berry Plastics Polyken 781; Bondtec 291-7X.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.