Copper Foil Tape
WOD CFT5A Copper Foil Tape offers exceptional conformity and solderability, which makes it ideal for EMI/RFI shielding. It is also effective for repair, modification and prototyping work, and for flat conductor assemblies, making it a "must have" tape to have in engineering and industrial shops.
WOD CFT5A copper foil tape is a non-conductive, 1-ounce rolled copper foil that is annealed (not electrodeposited) and non-tarnishing. The copper alloy is 110, which is 99.9 percent pure copper. Its bright copper color also makes it a great tape for household decorative projects and arts & crafts use. It has a powerful acrylic adhesive that provides a very strong bond.
- Metallic accent for lamp shades, cupboards and other household decorative projects
- Repairing, modifying and prototyping wiring boards
- Flat conductor assemblies
- Shielding of joints and seams
- RFI/EMI shielding of transformer/reactor coils and other small electromagnetic components
- Shielding of cable splices
- Adhesive: Acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: copper foil
- Release Liner: 60# paper
- Thickness: 3.2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion (1 min. Dwell): 37 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Adhesion (24 hr. Dwell): 59 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 37 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 248°F
- Elongation: 6%
- Electrical Resistance: 0.003 ohms per square inch
- Specification Met: Flammability: File #130121, UL510, Section 4
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 3325; Permacel P-389; Lamart 881; Chomerics CCH301; Venture 1650; Saint-Gobain C661.
Note: This tape does NOT have conductive adhesive. If you need a conductive copper foil tape with conductive adhesive, please see WOD CFT5A.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.