Polyester Splicing & Printed Circuit Board Tape
WOD MYP-25CS is a 1 mil polyester film with 1.5 mils of electrical grade silicone adhesive. Designed to be fully stable electrically and mechanically at operating temperatures up to 350°F. The adhesive is cured to provide maximum resistance to chemicals and leaves no residue during masking or holding applications. Excellent resistance to abrasives, acids, oils, aging, staining, and water immersion. Used for splicing silicone coated paper and films. Also used as outer wrap on coils, capacitors, motors, and transformers and for masking in electroplating, anodizing, and PC boards.
- Used for splicing silicone coated paper and films
- Used as outer wrap on coils, capacitors, motors, and transformers
- Masking in electroplating, anodizing, and PC boards.
- Adhesive: Silicone How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: polyester (PET) film
- Thickness: 2.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 27 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 25 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Dielectric Strength: 5,500 volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 350°F
- Specification Met: UL510 Class B (130°C / 266°F)
- Electrolytic corrosion factor: 1.10
- Elongation: 100%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: TLC CT929; Permacel P-904; Saint Gobain M52; Bondtec 289; Specialty Tape S945.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.