Printable Colored Flatback Tape
WOD CFB-75 Artist / Console Tape is a flatback paper tape with moderate adhesion. Console, AKA board tape, is good for general purpose packaging, bundling, holding, binding, splicing, masking, labeling, color coding, banding, decorating, and identification of various items and substrates. Moisture resistant, medium tensile strength, pressure sensitive flatback tape, used for packaging, bookbinding, mark- ing bins and shelves, decorative edging and color coding. Tape is NOT PRINTABLE and not repulpable.
Tape is Available in 2 Vibrant Colors
Black - Red
- Adhesive system designed for excellent performance and adhesion to a variety of substrates, yet still removes cleanly from most surfaces over non-extended time frames.
- Other applications include picture framing to seal back of frame/artwork
- Adhesive: Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Flatback paper
- Thickness: 7.3 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 60 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 48 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 180°F
- Elongation: 3%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG 546; 3M 256.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.